Sunday, February 3, 2013

All the Rage and Forthcoming Publications





Above is the front cover of my forthcoming chapbook, All the Rage, which will be published in March by Electric Windmill Books.  I have nothing but gratitude and praise for editors Brian Le Lay and Jess Dykstra for the conception and design of it.  I feel like I merely wrote some poems and these brilliant folks are creating something beyond cool that I am very excited about.  I will keep you up to date on its progress and will make an official announcement of its release here and elsewhere.

I got some good news from a few great places on the publication of new poems of mine.  I have two poems coming up in Bank-Heavy Press' "Doughnut Touch Me!" in addition to poems in forthcoming issues of Gutter Eloquence Magazine and The Stray Branch.  Huge thanks to the editors of those fantastic publications!  These developments are certainly helping me to beat the winter blues, for sure.

I will be using this blog more--it is going to be undergoing a makeover with my own personal archives and links to favorite fellow writers and great publications.  Stay tuned in the coming weeks...




No comments:

Post a Comment